Friday 2 August 2013

Friday 2nd August Hello guys goes it going? While out and about today I came across this Church with a massive statue of Jesus being taken down from the cross, so I took some pics of it which I have posted below. Now in India they really, really, really their statues and images when it come to spirituality. It seems so ingrained in their society that even the Christians here do similar things. Although when you compare the Christian Churches to the Hindu temples they are comparatively a lot less idolatrous. I'll get round to taking some pictures of some Hindu temples soon so you can see what I mean. They are actually the most beautiful, colourful works of art that you will see as you go about this part of India, some of them are actually quite spectacular it's just a shame what they have been dedicated to. Anyways, here are my pics for today, bye for now! Stuart :) x Stuart Wicks

No comments:

Post a Comment