Friday 11 October 2013

Friday 11th October

From good news about goats to bad news about my visa. I'm going to be succinct about this as I'm not happy and very tired. 
Things are not looking good for my visa extension, apparently the application has been made too late to be processes in time which is next Friday when my visa runs out. Now I did want to go get this sorted out 2 weeks ago but things don't happen here when I would like them to. 
Now to be fair my friends here have tried their hardest to see what they van do & we will get an answer by Tuesday to wether or not I will get my extension. 
So please pray for this!!!
I have a gut feeling that I won't get the extension so I will be doing all I can to complete my work here in the next week. 
Ok by for now guys I will keep you informed. Stuart x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment